Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-16 Origin: Site
Living during the twenty-first century, melamine becomes a necessary element in our daily life. Melamine is an important nitrogen heterocycle organic chemical material, it presents alkalescence and reacts with various acidums to generate melamine salt. It can be used to manufacture cooking utensils, plates, plastic products, laminates, glues, and so on. Owing to the hard plastic, it can be made in various colors and styles.
Here is the content list:
•When was melamine invented?
•Will melamine break?
•Where is melamine used?
•What is the best way to care for melamine?
Melamine was first synthesized by the German chemist Justus von Liebig in 1834. In early production, first of all, calcium cyanamide was converted into dicyandiamide, which was heated above its melting temperature to produce melamine. Melamine has been used to put into production since the manufacturing of plastic household items began in the late 1930s.
Melamine is extremely difficult to break, melamine dishes will bounce, as opposed to breaking like traditional ceramic dinnerware. When it dropped, it would not break like typical china or porcelain. Melamine dinnerware has a much lower replacement rate than typical china and porcelain due to its durable construction. It will save your business a lot of money in the long run.
Melamine is a popular choice for various commercial settings, such as dining halls, daycare facilities, and assisted living communities thanks to its durable, lightweight construction.
1. Melamine is used for the manufacture of melamine resins. The main uses of melamine resin are the following:melamine-formaldehyde impregnating resin, paper water repellent, acrylic resin, styrene-acrylic, vinegar-acrylic resin emulsion modifier, decorative veneer, coating, melamine molding powder, and textile auxiliary.
2. Melamine consists of 67% Nitrogen hence it is used as a fertilizer.
3. Melamine is also added to some foods to increase the content of protein.
4. It is often used as a pesticide.
5. Melamine has high fire-retardant properties, so it is used as an additive in paints, papers, plastics, etc.
Although melamine dinnerware is strong and hard, good maintenance can keep them using for a long time. If you want to extend your melamine dinnerware, you can follow these guidelines:
1. Use a high-quality presoak dishwashing detergent before putting your melamine dinnerware in the dishwasher.
2. Do not use serrated knives on melamine dinnerware.
3. Do not use melamine 99.8% products in a conventional oven.
4. Do not use melamine products in a microwave oven.
5. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or metal scouring pads on melamine products. Use a light-duty white scrubbing pad for safe scrubbing.
6. Do not use chlorine bleach on melamine products.
Melamine is a smart choice for a variety of different settings, especially dining halls and other operations that serve a high volume of customers. If you are looking for melamine, Weifang Tainuo Chemical Co., Ltd. can be the best choice. They have been focusing on research, development, and management of melamine coating and its surrounding industrial chain for a long time. Tainuo is committed to providing clients with rigorous professional product solutions and improving after-sales service, we are pleased to provide more information for you.